Friday, February 3, 2012

1 week down

and two migraines dealt with. #2 is still hanging on but hopefully it'll be gone soon.

202.5lb to 194.5lb that's 8 pounds in one week but I'm not fooling myself. Several of those are from being in bed for the last 36 hours throwing up with no intake at all. Dehydration. So my goal for this next week is to not gain it all back.

I didn't have the best week. Wednesday I cheated. Started with chicken on my salad, followed by a headache and oooo I know myself so well I thought I may as well cheat the rest of the day and get it out of the way, it might even get me over my headache. Backfire. I ate. Pain increased to the point of severe by Thursday morning. Ugh.

All I've had so far today is water. Can't even make myself want to eat. I did bring some oranges to work and IF I go to lunch I'm planning on going to Subway for a salad.

But right now I'm at work, in pain, wishing I was home.

left---now I'm back---

I had lunch, salad (lettuce and carrots and a tiny bit of ranch) and an orange. I'm beginning to feel human again.

Superbowl Sunday is on my mind tho. I wanna have SB food but nothing sounds WORTH it, ya know. Me and Bud will work on that one. I'm thinking mini cheeseburger pies (thanks for the recipe mom!). But even then I hope I have the power to only have one.

Off to work, see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be mean! That's the only rule. LOL