Monday, January 30, 2012

Tough day

What a day. Not so much a bad day for me but Max...Oh boy! Can't go into it here but I don't know how he's holding it together. OY! I, too, didn't have an easy day. I was sooo hoping that James would just say lets go to the Anchor. mmmmmm Baconcheeseburger and onion rings. He didn't. I lived. I've been good, begrudgingly. Let's see, banana, actually I think it was two, orange, no lunch, tortilla with broccoli and cauliflower and romaine. Beans. I'm feeling a little hungry now but I think a big ole glass of water will help. But I gained a half a pound back this morning (although mother nature just hit, too) I'm tired. Need to rest. Night

Heather
1/30/12 9:30pm

OH! And Brandon helped today. As I was whining about eating something, anything, he said "but it'll be worth it when your migraines are gone". OMG I needed that, then. What a kid. Made my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be mean! That's the only rule. LOL