Sunday, January 29, 2012

day three nearly done

Wow super was great. I could have that every night. And I just may. :)

tortilla loaded with romaine, cauliflower, broccoli, and a drizzling of bean juice. A pound of beans. Almost too many. May have to do less tomorrow. Afterward an orange. Come to think of it I missed my 1 cup or was that a pound of cooked veggies. hmmm May just leave that off today, I'm full.


I can't believe I'm saying that, I'm full. WOW I will absolutely weigh in the morning cause if I overdid today I won't want to do it again tomorrow.

I'm still in shock at how good I feel. Almost tingling. It's the weirdest thing. I don't know if this is the DT's or the detox is gonna leave this awesome feeling behind. Wouldn't that be great. haha

Bout to go tan and read. Goodnight!

Heather
1/29  7:15pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be mean! That's the only rule. LOL