Sunday, January 29, 2012

WHAT AN AWESOME DAY!!!!  Zon and her 5 kids came by. Just a great day visiting. She's got such awesome kids. OK, truthfully (and I realize Zon may read this someday), I'd kill Andrew. That boy is 200% boy. WOW He just wears me out. But what a cutie.

I've stayed on my diet so well today. I'm so proud of myself. I've made hamburgers and hot dogs today. I have a pot of beans on right now. I did cheat there. I just had to salt them. I taste tested it and ick. I won't eat that crap so its cheat or throw away food. Um, NO. But so far I've had a banana, apple, orange and the last of my salad from the other day with just a bit of ranch. Helped immensely.

Note to self: shop for healthier Ranch dressing

I'm about to go check the beans and then fix me something to eat. I'll tell ya about it later.

Heather
1/29/12  5:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be mean! That's the only rule. LOL